Add: NO.18,XingYe Road，Niutang, Wujin, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
Contact Person: Emily Jiang
Focus on providing intelligent security monitoring system solutions
Company is a professional manufacture in the design and production of intelligent security monitoring system equipment technology-based enterprises.
1. Maintenance and management of security monitoring system
1. Security monitoring system maintenance
1) In order to do a good job in the maintenance of the monitoring equipment, the daily monitoring, maintenance and management of the monitoring system shall be undertaken, and the maintenance service work of the equipment shall be undertaken to ensure the long-term, reliable and effective operation of the monitoring system.
2) In the process of maintaining the monitoring system equipment, we should take precautions against certain situations and make the equipment run as normal as possible. For the various collection equipment of the monitoring system, it is necessary to focus on the maintenance of moisture-proof, dust-proof and anti-corrosion .
3) Regularly dust and clean the monitoring equipment, sweep away the dust exposed by the monitoring equipment, remove the camera, protective cover and other parts to thoroughly blow the dust, and then wipe each lens with anhydrous alcohol cotton to adjust the sharpness to prevent Due to factors such as machine operation and static electricity, dust is sucked into the body of the monitoring equipment to ensure the normal operation of the machine. At the same time, check the ventilation, heat dissipation, dust cleaning, power supply and other facilities of the monitoring room.
4) The monitoring equipment components that are prone to aging should be inspected once a month. Once the aging phenomenon is found, it should be replaced and repaired in time, such as video heads.
5) The dust-absorbing part of the security monitoring system is cleaned regularly every quarter. If the monitor is exposed to the air, due to the electrostatic effect of the screen, a lot of dust will be adsorbed on the surface of the monitor, which will affect the clarity of the screen. Wipe the monitor and check the color and brightness of the monitor.
6) The monitoring equipment that works for a long time is regularly maintained once a month. For example, a hard disk video recorder will generate more heat if it works for a long time. Once its electric fan fails, it will affect the heat extraction to prevent the hard disk video recorder from working abnormally.
7) Monitor the operation of the monitoring system and equipment, analyze the operation, and find and eliminate faults in time.